Thursday, December 25, 2008

whatever

im really over christmas and that really makes me sad...i used to love the whole season especially in st louis, its so cold and all the snow, its a real winter niggerland- i mean wonder! lol but now...its just way more fuss and way less fun.
its not about gifts, i still need to buy my bestfriend's oh shyt, but more so the feeling and im just not getting that feeling.
ive always been a very personal person. i can kick it solo and be gucci but right now im just feeling like i dnt even wanta be bothered.
i wanted to go home, to st louis and feel like my already highly dysfunctional family was just that...a family.
i miss my father, something awful, i really miss my daddy.
idk...i guess im just off.
and that may be majorly attributed to the fact that the treo is off....whampwhamp, cut off from the damn world.
fuck.
great convo last night with mr all american. kudos to you boo. thanks for 2.5 hours, laughs, pouts, and of course ♥
i really feel like im growing up and out growing a lot of those around me...is that bad?
ms pettigrew lives for a day, such a cute movie.
the hapening, i guess its supposed to be scary but i thought it was oddly amusing, but i like that movie too.
sex and the city makes me wanta step my fuck me pump game all the way up.
ima switch up my whole swag i think. give it some time and some financial indulgance and im in there. by summer, especially by fall '09...tha kidd....oh shyt this kidd....
God bless the child who has her own
i gotta get my shyt together, its time to bust some major shots.
in the words of the great and wise Lloyd, STEP YA LIFE UP. Lloydy said it, bob dammit i believe it.

happy Christmas and shyt, ill holla

No comments: