Saturday, December 13, 2008

its official...

I'm going to atlanta. tha ma dukes atl be in the kitchen burnin'! my ma be in the kitchen on the phone or somethin. shut up and bake or somethin.
walt p is in zone 6 wit pork chops, fried fish, mac and cheese, broccoli, yes with cheese! and all these cakes and shyt I'm f'in jealous.
jackie, what the hell is wrong with you!?!

oh and had another great wake up convo. news flash: dnt expect much consolation in the loss of a loved one from reggie...how do you not know how to comfort someone who lost their grandfather?! that boi is so special.
oh shyt do NOT let me forget to post my checkin convo. I feel like I held my own against a real memphis nigga.

1 comment:

Walt P. said...

lol on the 1st part thats whats up it's cool with me!
but the 2nd part sucks man. My bro is still a soldier man.