Wednesday, December 24, 2008

for the first time, in a long time

my house is full of my family. my mom my stepdad, my granny, my brother and his girl and baby in the oven. they arent staying buy ppl are here and im like...wow this is my family. i didnt pick 'em sometimes i dnt even like 'em but this is them. ya, it gets bigger cousins and aunts and -ish but i was justs itting thinking about the ppl that share my name, my blood, and yes walt, my nose and i have to say yes, i love them.
ive come to realize tho that my friends have become a lot like family. so in my brief moment of getting in the season's spirit, if youre readiong this...i love you. and i hope you know because i need you in my life, i love you more than words, and im happy i have you in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww hell, you would be the first with the mush...but yeah, I love you too kid. ur my fave 5'9 little-nosed moose in the world! Lol. Merry Christmas and I hope you get everything your heart desires (especially the things that can't be put under a tree).

From the bottom of my -felmure- lmao,
Doodle

Lott said...

Lmao this is sentimenal as hell but i love you to xo! You might be my favorite ex twin! You should be happy i have like 5. Yay 5! Anywho Happy Holidays love and don't drink to much on New Years.