Tuesday, December 23, 2008

a change

ive been feeling so stagnant again, trapped in my current state, unable to physically change my environment and/or circumstance...so instead i changed my blog. thats really sad in way. here, i am the master of this domain, i can say what i mean even when im to afraid to mean what i say. i can weave a new fantasy far more enjoyable then this dry ass reality. i can be two steps ahead of the game and never roll the dice. there's no gamble here, i set the stakes. there's no consequence or repercussion and that makes me feel risky. im too scared to pull some ass out stunt with my real life so i grew a pair of hair balls so i could be bold as fuck on here. dnt get it wrong i keep it 100 regardless, im no liar, but here on this page i run this shyt and yall cnt tell me nothin.

2 comments:

Walt P. said...

Maya you go hard you know that!

Ms. XO said...

'ppreciate ya peezo