Sunday, December 21, 2008

take me home

so dorian came to see me at the "barn house" lol and me and her went up to i hop. first, im sooo happy im not ghetto what so ever. second, if you bring me my food before i get my silverware....we're gonna hve problems.

sad part: we're driving down the street to take philly phil home me and dorian are in he hello kitty mobile and we're following mr all american with his bff's big zo and lil darryl (apparently youre either large or small in memphis...idk) but from our view it looks like mr all american hit these ppl runnin in the streets-ya, WRONG! so im like whoa! and dori's like whaaaat?! so these niggas is actually jackin (memphis word for fighting) all in the street! im like wtf?! turns out tho its this nigga chasin down this girl and beatin her ass. mr all american had stopped as to avoid hitting them both and theyre all hangin out yellin and watchin! slick funny but i know all too well how it is to be ass out knuckin by yo damn self. and i really know all too well what a gun shot will do to you...it was funny til i realized this shyt can get serious. i prefer to keep my ass off first48's while in memphis, fuck that-i'd rather not ever appear on first48's period.

idk it slick scared me 'cause ive been there and i never wanna go back...

No comments: