Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ma dukes...

her all I do is watch HGTV and google D.I.Y. all day ass is just getting carried away...
I'm getting my bob the builder on on the steps (idk what you even call the shyt I just did) but I'm like "ay! ma...I thought we hired ppl to do this bullshyt" "maya! what did you just say?!" "scratch that. I thought we hired ppl to handle these tideous and labor filled tasks" "I was reading in better homes and gardens that by doing the remodeling yourself you'll form a bond with the finished product, taking time to invest in your home builds pride." I dropped the hammer and walked off. I DNT FORM BONDS WITH BUILDINGS NIGGA! U-G-H--O-M-G! she's delirious. form a bond?! the fuck?! ill take pride in a nice home whether I hammered that hoe or not. I just wanta come home to the damn thing.
pshh...a bond my ass...ima form a bond wit my bed and go to sleep on yall ol' extreme home makeover lookin assz...ty aint here hoe! I'm so damn mad. we coulda had jesus and juan up in here bustin out some remodeling but yall wanta fall in love with the wood grain and shyt.
iswetabob...

xo loves you, and dnt you forget it.

No comments: