Friday, December 19, 2008

on the road...

man the trip to memphis is fuckin hilarious! scratch that its highly amusing.
point.blank.period.
this ride is gorgeous just fyi
blue-ish smoke?? thick! in pockets for like 5 miles.
I finally catch up after having a mild asthma attack and its this anciet diesel truck. the older man next to me is somking a cigarette and haskin his off!
blak aztak from iowa like 4 kids in the back dukin it out! like pullin hairr and clawing. he thre his truck at her! as I pass the husband looks over at me and sighs in despair, clearly jealous of my empty vehicle. ha! shoulda wore a rubber. but his wife is in the passenger seat runnin her mouth!!!! poor guy...
ok picture this big pick up. fresh, tints, 24's and on the back woidow its a pin up girl and it says "silly boys trucks are for girls" and as I pass...OLD AS WHITE LASY WITH SOME D&G shades and she had the official old white lady hair the big helmet hair. I wanna kno what they say ask for that style...
its a really nice day just fyi. so in my rear view there's an xterra rapidly approaching full of white girls poppin around inside, these hoes is jammin! so their windows are down and I wanta kno what's got them certified hify so I crack mine and as they pass...........MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!! I died.
just in...why is this skool bus towing a jeep...does metro know what you're doing ma'am????
yes, I hav more, and no I'm not there yet.
truck driver from fuckin {NEW MEXICO} IS GONNA TAKE OUT ALL OF 40 somebody watch the news. he is laying on that steering wheel...nigga wake up!
fresh ass charger 22's tints clean flying all the sudden...blue lights everwhere!!!!!! HE'S THE MUTHAFUCKIN POLICE! that shyts so green.
there were like 12 deer-deers-na its deer. whatever. they were lined up on the hill by the road lookin like they bout ta fuck up some cars...no bueno. I had ta giggle tho, imagine the daddy deer like after the ion ok.... 1 2 3 lol!
uhm...the natchie scenic river...well you cnt see it so how am I suppose to find it scenic???? the hell...
somebody call the police! there's a man dropping a black trash bag into some pond...HELLO! ITS A BODY!
man, its a lot of crosses on the way...God rest their souls.
I'm trailing this volvo right and who ever is in there is getting it to whatever they're bumpin
oh ok earlier there was a truck, inside its a man and I guess his son. license plate says big jim well big jim is goin off on little jim! and as I pass little jim is crying and he puts his face in his john deer hat...you're a meany big jim!
that was a big ass vulture! dear God!
a while back I was trailing this fresh little honda. a black couple. and we rollin a good 85 mph and we going for a good hour maybe and when they got off in jackson he honked and shot me the deuces! that's what's up. license plate said the hughes. shouts out ta the hughes of jackson.
I think that's enough for now...I'm bout ta trail this red explorer wit shelby tags. yurp! we doin 89 that's mu kinda ride.
xo loves you and dnt you forget

2 comments:

Reggie.BRO said...

...no road trips for me n you...clearly you don't pay attention to the road...blogging...lookin in cars...reading liscense plates....all bad....

=/

...Okay, maybe we can take a road trip...BUT I'M DRIVING!!...you aint finna kill me before I graduate

Ms. XO said...

lol come on now...i was only writing for like 20 mins...maybe 45 lol
na but i was totally in control and i prayed. check out my God.

so we're driving to DC?... deal. we'll split it half and half. deal

love you.