Sunday, December 7, 2008

its about to go down

its finals week and surprisingly enough im oddly excited, not to stress over tests and study all week but that once this is over i can take my ass home, alone, and be me. tsu is becoming this whole toxic world and the only things that keep breathing are my friends and im losing myself in them. i hav a other inner circle of friends and i miss them dearly. winter is gonna be my rejuvinating process: im forgiving, forgetting, and moving forward. its not good to hold grudges and its not good to go on like everything is ok. either way ive made my decision as to how ill be handling the coming week, events, and people.
im moving off campus next fall. cnt do it anymore, deuces. i feel like ive out grown that dorm room jail cell bullshyt. im sick of knocking on my bathroom door and wearing flip flops in the shower. ugh! i wanta a room and a bathroom of my own. i wanta wlk into my home at night and kno this is my house, or at least half, ill have a roommate. =)
so todays to do list:
2 history essays
put all history info in my phone (what? dnt judge) and do the in class essay in advance
get my blk lit group together and knock out this game
study for spanish
and that might...yurp, that'll be it!

im taking my shyt home tuesday.
xo

No comments: