Monday, December 15, 2008

point.blank.period:just woke up

so...

bestfriend and mr. smith-you speak from the heart. when comforting a girl verbally you say exactly how you feel. even if its wack or you cnt quite form all the words to really express it. we'll see that you care and that's really all we wanted in the first place, for you to care. like the night in the kitchen, bestfriend, its what you didn't say...its what we both felt that meant more than anything. its about connections.

dorian-I know! I just KNOW yo ass aint in nashville and you aint called a nigga...I feel you on the fuck-me pumps tho...I gots ta step the heel game up.

leandria and frankie-cricket cricket...yalls fingers better broke since yall aint blogged or texted me...

MY bathroom is finally done, semi yayy!!! it needs a thorough clean but its up and running.

shouts out ta whit whit and mr whit whit, good luck to the happy couple. glad I could help.

I really hate that I can help everyone else and cnt get my shyt together...fail.

its all rainy and shyt in nashville and I dnt wanta do anything but I really need a muthafuckin job.
-scratch that-I'm in desperate need of employment

in my efforts to be a nice ex I am now made bitter. I am not a piece of meat. dnt try me. and whn you do try me and I deny you do not try again. niggas cnt be civilized. I know I turn you on, I hav that effect on a lot of ppl but ill flip the switch off real quick and cuss yo ass out. why am I actin funny? 'cause you piss me off. rip mr leftright.

I feel like being alone but I'm lonely. like there's no middle ground and that's no bueno. I'm really getting upset.

oh shyt-funny moment. so I cnt speak into my phone, like if you call I can yell but you wnt hear me. so she called and she was like push a button if you hear me. -beep- and she rambles on and then she's like do you understand -beep- ok I love you bye. -beep beep- she giggles and hangs up. I feel like a fuckin mute! lmao ugh...sigh...

I guess I'm done...

No comments: