Friday, December 26, 2008

point.blank.period.

my bestfriend is muthafuckin gangsta! dnt be tested the swag and get yo ass stabbed! get 'em bestfriend but please be careful...
if anyone is calling me tomorrow and I dnt answer, its because I had to hop on a flight to columbus and bail the bestfriend outta jail before the ma dukes in CO/OH monica kills him... lets hope it doesn't come to that...
I love to read dorian's blogs when I have NO IDEA what she's talking about. it makes me feel like I'm a stranger looking in.
I just ate some oven baked pizza, fuckin bomb!
I'm going to the movies tonight just an fyi
my homegirl who lives 2 doors down from me has a little boy, daniel, and while I love both of them dearly I like to come over and experience the motherhood firsthand to remind me I'm sooo not ready for that bullshyt.
I want a new phone! I aint gon play wit yall no damn more.
one of my newest and closest of friends got a blog and I'm sooo damn proud! and she be puttin out some real game...ima be following this closely.
so these were a few random thoughts brought to you by Ms. XO herself.
over and out.

No comments: