Tuesday, December 16, 2008

lying in bed

and I'm watching The Little Princess. this is like my fav movie ever.
I think I'm getting sick...no bueno-at ALL.
oh, todays menu...spaghetti.
me and dorian are getting a dog! a little yorkshire terrier just like Lucky and we're naming her Agnes Ethel Towntthews. judging?...
I was flicking channels today and saw this man proposing on Oxygen, not like a tank the channel, and it was soooo sweet.
the little girl in this movie, sarah, she's habitual liar. she got all these little girls believing all this bullshyt she be spittin'....and I clearly sound bitter as hell lol
I feel like there's something I wanta say but idk what it is...
danny aka danndann called me today goin off about our psych teacher last semester, she is a bitch but danny took that shyt to heart. so we talk it out and he's like "thanks my-my I love you. t-t-y-l" (like he said the letters) and I was rollin'. I swetabob I love danndann.
I guess I'm outta bullshyt ta say...
if you see my bestfriend, tell him its over. promise broken. fail.

xo loves you, and dnt you forget it.

3 comments:

Walt P. said...

lol so we stealin my dog huh?!?! lol it's cool though...and yes I'm judging the name

Reggie.BRO said...

OH, whamp whamp...how can the promise be broken when Treo is busted...I was under the impression you were uncontactable ((yea we makkin up words now))....

Ms. XO said...

walter you're a hater. agnes is hott.
bestfriend can we get it back how it used to be??? lol at the word that definitely isn't a word.
xo