Tuesday, December 23, 2008

God has a sense of humor

so I'm definitely in a bahhumbug kinda spririt about this whole season and low and behold here comes jackie and the jackson 5 christmas cd, I see why michael is so jacked up, to thoroughly amuse the hell outta me! its clearly the 23rd and this fool is now gonna drag out all the christmas stuff! I guess 'cause my grandmother is coming but whatever. so she mozies on up this rickity ass ladder to the later to pull out all these decorations and yes even the pre-lit tree! I'm lookin like forreal jack? you wanta do this now?!
she loves christmas! and dear God, this woman is singing her poor little heart out right along with Michael! GET IT JACKIE. she be up stairs singin loud as hell with the stereo is all the way downstairs. I'm fuckin dying! I really wish I could post these videos they're gonna be highly entertaining. especially for walt p.
ill admit I do like santa claus is coming to town and up on the house top, only 'cause I can vividly remember my kindergarten program and the dance we did with it! great fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH SNAP!!!

We used to bump the shyt outta the Jackson 5 Christmas cassette (and yes I said cassette)...it ain't Christmas without it!

Dear Santa, I want a -vermato- for Christmas!

Ms. XO said...

lmao! I shoulda know dorian would understand...