Saturday, December 6, 2008

im pretty cool

it takes a hell of a lot to blow my night, and trust my night was good.
but...I cnt speak for everyone...
I think we all need this break, tension is rising and some of you are running outta chances to cross the others.
as for me, here's some things I that stroke me wrong:
bustin me out, callin me out, etc
asking what my blogs are about (it makes the asker look guilty...)
going back on your word.
lying to my face.
let me repeat that-LYING TO MY FACE.
allow me to elaborate, should I find out you've lied to me about one thing, then I will question all other relative situations on which you've commented. let me make this clear, I dnt care what any of you do but if you lie to me I wnt care about you period.
so with that said
lying to my face will piss me the fuck off.

a lot of us hav been in a rut, we've been lacking something and last night gave a little outlet, its nothing major-I feel ya shawty, get yours, have fun. fuhdaothashit.

man, I just wanna hav some fun. life is always so damn stiff, I wanna knock back some drinks, and do some things. 'nough said.

dnt blow my nite, dnt let others blow yours. doot.

No comments: