Wednesday, December 3, 2008

so...

I was reading dori's blog and I'm like "hell ya I wish somebody woulda told me ninjas aint shyt! theyll screw up yo logic if you dnt keep a level head and dry drawls! real talk."
so...I've decided to write a book, at some point, on men, relationships, and stupidity. ill call it "wtf: a history of male fuckism" bestseller hands down.
so...its pushing 2 am and I'm still up, even tho I've been so God forsaken tired I cnt sleep yet...fake.
so...definitely had ta let these hoes know I aint goin in these streets! niggas wanna get froggy and shyt, bitch jump! dnt be mad 'cause you got yo whip swerved on. we trick and flick where I come from GET LIKE US, ya fugly slore. I aint no punk bitch I dnt give a fuck
so...I had ta take a second and cool out from that...
so...the bestfriend wrecked his car and when I saw the car I almost cried, like really. because it looked like he had to be hurt. my heart just dropped when he called me and I couldn't get there fast enough I was losing my mind!!! but he's ok, now tell me there's no God. from shots ta car wrecks ya better praise Him.
so...today was one of those one thing after another kinda days but at least it was day. that's more than I can say for some...be grateful
so...I'm definitely in need of a job! U-G-H...no bueno being broke. no funds no fun, in the words of the wise walt-p. yurp
so...decisions are a delicate matter, I understand that. but when there are others hanging in the balance some times you hav to do what's best...for YOU! f what everyone else thinks is best or good for you, dnt give a damn about other's feelings. be selfish hell, at least you're being real. I gotta look out for me off top and thus I've slick saved others from the failure and fuckism of being fake. see? all good! win-win.
so...xo is feelin the sleepies creepin up so ima take all the other dumb stuff in my head and giggle myself to sleep, I cried my last tears yesterday its all up from here baby, all up from here...

xo out this bit. 10-4 to walt-p

No comments: