Saturday, December 6, 2008

leave it to my bestfriend/semi point.blank.period

he said it better than we ever could...
"its time to go! get the fuck up out my face"
so eloquent, thanks bff lol
we're all over here trying to make it sweet and metaphorical, fact is we're all getting on edge over little things and we just need ta go our separate ways for a while. dnt expect too much contact, all my local homie's will be back and i gotta kick it extra tough to make up for time lost. i wanta be able to miss yall because the fact is, a few classes a part just isnt doin it for me anymore lol sorry. xo.

so today im spending my happy saturday babysitting, a frequent passtime, and i always seem to learn something new. life lesson number5648971 magnets cnt be eaten. i know they may look delicious my sweet ignorant child but if you put that in your mouth you will choke. and i will laugh. sorry but i told yo ass ta put it back on the fridge. its days like this that i realize ima make a great mommy! but i damn sho dnt want any kidds right now!U-G-muthaf'in-H! these babies are so damn badd some times. game plan: pizza is on its way, baths by 6:30 in bed by 8:30. ill watch hancock once theyre down for the count and do my laundry. ha, the joys of babysitting.

oh so mr all american definitely pissed me off. i was planning to take a little vacation to...the west =) for the weekend right after my final exam but i am poor and i wnt travel broke thats just dumb, and he's gon throw a hissy like im just trippin, no im just smart! ima reschedule tho because i do wanta see tha little whiner.

someone else needs a name...thats all ill say about that. mr...surprise maybe...ill let ya kno

fact is i sleep alone, i cnt get that good facedown action with someone else in my space. im 5'9 slick 5'10 i like ta stretch out and wiggle around, wrap up in my comforter, sleep with my mouth open twitch and stuff lol. i just like ta be alone. sorry mr wonderful, youre still wonderful but this pouting has ta stop lol.

i had a convo with my "little brother" aka lil bro today via texts and he asked about, you guessed it! mr man... ah ha ha haaa. we fell off i told him, and he's all aawww but yall were so cute...lol ya well things change, ppl change, niggas lose they damn minds, etc lol. but really that was probably the first time in a long time that i had thought of us or the lack there of...and ill be real with myself, i miss him. and i doubt he reads this anymore but if you do... i miss you.
whampwhamp back to reality, i returned my cape and bout a bass. RIP loislane...lol

guess who popped the hell up, on some i miss you, can i see you, wear that black dress bullshyt! yurp, once again folks youre right! mr....damn i never named him...okuruhmm...mr...nsa (thats my old high skool and thats where i met him) so ya mr nsa...and ya ive missed him but really is the one person that can get under my skin in the worst of ways. i never can do anything right, i shouldnt have said that (well you shouldnt have asked) and he hates tattoos (i now have 3) its like i go left and he goes right, not that right is correct. matter of fact he is now deemed mr leftright. but i entertained the idea of seeing him when he gets back in town, idk tho...a tad too much pressure.

oh! tell me why a while ago me and dori were talking about greeks and she was like there really is a fraterinty called kappa kappa kappa and she laughs and says ya, put that on a shirt and i chuckle in agreeance and then i was oh! KKK?! thats not gonna be good. ya...i had a moment but that junk was funny. just thought id leave you on a lighter note.

xo out this bit

No comments: