Tuesday, December 9, 2008

waaaayyy too early

whom so ever created the 8 o'clock class deserves a swift kick in the ass. period. there's is no possible way to fully function at this God forsaken hour. if I had ta actually think for this final i'd be hellafide pissed. but since me and treo hav mastered the ways of this class I'm straight.
seeing as how he's not here yet, the professor, and this is the infamous class that produces rambling lets ramble...
I did mad thinking last night, like madd! like I've imagined every situation possible and thoroughly surprised and scared the shyt outta myself.
man if it wasn't for lauryn and john in this here ipod playing in my ears i'd probably be in a very bad mood.
mornings are wack. you wake up so early you catch last night's hunger...ima growl all through this final.
I still got this bitchass board game group final with these silly ppl and that shyt has to be done tonight!
today's agenda:
give this final the business
remove key articles of clothes and go back to sleep
get my shyt together and take it home.
group project group project group project
ima sprinkle some food in this here equation as well
say goodbye to walt-p...one down
-oh real quick, me and walt woke up together again! yayy! twins.
run thru kerryn's a little later

this guy needs ta bring his sweater wit a vest, no not a sweater vest nigga, 2 separate pieces lookin ass, wit that ponytail and administer this damn test so I can cheat and go sleep!

shout outs:
jamilynn for a music filled semester. be blessed.
to walt for another sleep off lol
the bestfriend for standing me up, fake.
to treo, yes even treo for bustin out the blogs and holding these beautiful word documents full of my education!
...(sigh)...success!

No comments: