Tuesday, December 2, 2008

i swetabob

the most frustrating thing in the world is to be adimate about something and it not be reciprocated. I'm not necessarily talking about one thing right now, its relevant on so many different levels. there is are things I want so badly but the uncertainty almost drives me crazy! and I feel like...I cnt really put any of it into enough words to elaborate on how strongly I feel about this because its almost as delicate as whisper. said too loudy and its gone in the instant ruined in the moment and lost on the lips. so I've bottled it, dropped it, surpressed it but some days it makes me as giddy as a child and I almost smile at the thought of things.
I guess ill just toy with these ideas that are just minute glimpses of the furture, hope for something more, and whisper ever so softly.

xo out this bit

No comments: