Saturday, December 27, 2008

lying in bed...

so I went to the movies tonight and I realized I havnt been to a movie without mr all american in quite some time.
the Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a fuckin waste of time. way too long and maybe I'm being harsh but there was no point. he was born old he died a baby. done.
when encountering an ex be reminded that there is a reason he's your ex. to spite all the cute little memories that flood your mind, wake up day dreamer. the consequences and losses would be far worse than the gain...
I'm watching mulan and missing fankfank lol she always sings along.
I understand the need to seek revenge, please believe I have spoken death and harm, fire and brimstone upon a many of those who shot me and beat my ass to the ground, but when you get up, your face heals, the stitches come out, you'll realize that this coulda bn a lot worse and maybe even be grateful that you're in this post state of clarity. the only thing truly hurt is your pride, bestfriend. chalk it to the game and never get caught slippin. 3 other kids died the winter I was shot, ppl died the night you got stole on. shyt happens, be happy we're still here. bandage the wounds and heal. pride is a deadly thing...
I'm a fatty, I need to hit a gym.
its 3 in the
morning and all I want...you.
I'm sleepy now, see you in my dreams.
xo loves you and dnt you forget it.

No comments: