Tuesday, December 2, 2008

being that...

this is the class that produces the ever infamous thursday morning rambling I think ill ramble
being that my name is maya, if you speak of indeginous tribes please say mayan so I can stop looking up. geez.
being that I cnt help those who dnt know what they want ima just not say anything. thus I wnt hurt or help being that you dnt know what you want we all win.
being that you've strung the poor boi along I suggest you gather you thoughts and tidy up your head because you're not the only one involved...
being that I said I wouldn't say anything else about that I wnt.
now, being that he's tripping, playing games, and breeding awkturtles, pull back and see if he reaches out to you. relationships/talking hav ta be 50-50 you cnt give too much and it not be resiprocated that's just some bullshyt.
being that you've got yourself in a tad bit of a pickle baby girl you better get your life together ASAP its not just about you anymore. still tho being that you've got us you dnt hav to worry
being that I'm not sure where to go from here (not the blog I'm talking about me) ima just stand still
being that I'm standing here-alone-ima get my shyt together. I cnt expect much from others when I still hav dormit potential in myself...
john mayer has me so chill in world history, being that I'm not even listening to this man.

bob dammit I'm STILL sleepy

No comments: