Wednesday, December 10, 2008

well hello there,

so I'm asleep right and my phone rings "you better call tyrone!" its the bestfriend! ppl let me tell you about my bestfriend...he will call, wake you up, and talk you back ta sleep, but you'll laugh yo ass off!!! here's a little of our chat.
"oh wow bestfriend, this nigga just ran from a squirrel!"
same squirrel, he saw it agaain.
"bestfriend that squirrelis eating these fries. these cold ass fries from yesterday, they've been out in the rain and cold all night. I hope he's got some salt."
BESTFRIEND HE'S A SQUIRREL THAT NIGGA DOES NOT CARE! I was laughing so hard...like he is so ridiculous with this salt obsession.
-interjection-I was flippin channels last night right and you know how info-mercials will convince you that you need to be on whatever drug they're selling...."are you fat?" ya..."are you feeling sluggish?"ya..."are you craving salt?" BESTFRIEND IS! so ima buy him these pills lol
ok, so I'm back.
so bestfriend informs me that's is "pretty damn cold. its misty not really rainy, like if you had a perm, you'd be fucked but you got the twists you're straight. you could wear yo rainboots!!!" thanks for the wardrobe adisory...
then we talked about his lack of humility and how overly prideful he is. I was still slick sleep but I know that convo was funny as hell. that's for a good wake up bestfriend I love you more than words.

No comments: