Friday, December 12, 2008

pull the trigger

who only hirers painters?!
who?!
who remodels a whole house, every room at the same time?!
who?!
who rips the carpet up and hasnt purchased the hardwood?!
who?!
ill tell ya bobdammit, JACKIE AND FRED-thats who!

i finally get my black ass of tsu's campus only to come home to MY condo completely under construction. im all "yayy-remodeling, how fun!" BULLSHYT
every room has been painted, very pretty. but they have displaced everything in every room and now its ALL everywhere.
so i come in and its no "hey babes, how was finals? glad your home. blahdy blah..." no HELLS NO "GET YO SHYT IN AND HELP"
-excuse me...-
ya, yall think my ma is al cute and whiney til she try ta cop a tude and talk bad in that little voice. it will quickly get on your nerves...trust.
my room...a mess. all my fruniture is covered and moved. my bed is leaning against the wall. i dnt give a hot damn about anyother room in this house but mine and my bathroom.
oh God...my bathroom....a bonafide catastrophe....
im cleaning it now....and aparently i am not made for hard labor. my contacts are dry, my nose is running (shut up walter.) my back is hurting, my leg itches, and i dnt wanta clean.
im under the impresion that we have hired ppl to remodel our home. reality is we hired painters...and ever since then my stepdad has been bussin out mad work in this house. mind you he's on chemo...im like if you dnt sit yo bionic cancer ass down! he's a trip...so its him and few mexicans (no diss) and theyve been doing our home. well im home now and i was not anticipating the war zone that met me at the door...
this is gonna be a long ass winter break...ima go get my brother o buy me some budlight with lime. i have a problem...lol
and all the while walter "mr smith" parker is texting me about this delicious meal his mom made, and the flowers he's gonna pick, and how gay his life is! F YOU WALT! im distraught....
and dori is gonna steal this old ladies greek pari bag, and im all nooooo dori she's old. she has her drugs and ointment and tissue and peppermints in there. youre so bad dorian!
im check on my sink because that bitch wnt drain....U-G-MUTHAF'IN-H i shoulda went to memphis...

say a prayer i dnt snap on my parents and smack a mexican.
-excuse any gramatical errors im pissed.

2 comments:

Walt P. said...

F-U MAYA!!!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TWINS!!!!

Ms. XO said...

im sorry walt...forgive me.
still twins?!

yayy!!!