Saturday, December 20, 2008

in response

(since "someone" cough-bestfriend-cough still doesnt allow comments)

ok doodle first-janelle monae........ohwow.....i feel so homo, im clearly jockin the shyt outta her, ignoring the hell outta mr all american! lol

bestfriend....you bet not! yes im in memphis and there is no hott sexx burning candles.
wait...this sounds like we stickin it.....lol i dnt care, you bet not!

and im so happ, i knew my bestfriend would see the value in this momentous occassion, im down for the cause DC here we come. i gotta see this. I GOTTS TA SEE THIS! our kidds, ya i said OUR kids, theyll be braggin to all their friends like my mommi and daddi are waaay flyer than yours and the went to the inauguration! nah! top that! but really tho...this is going to be amazing and i just wanta be able to say, ya i was there, i saw it, and i cried! lol.....question?....what do i wear to an event like this? bestfriend, scoop me an obama shirt, something just sick fresh-thanks booskie

so i wrote that blog last night and i guess ima just let the cookie crumble how it may. there's no hott sex burning candles on this trip for more than one reason but i know that he cares....but i still dnt share.

i was thinkin this morning that im really glad no one reputiable besides my loving friends really reads this blog because i probably look like anotheer drunken colored college student. all i talk about is the bullshyt of men in my life, besides my bff and mr peezy, the large amounts of alcohol i consume, my massive confusion, and my hopelessly romantic thoughts...whampwhamp.

so here's my proclamation: i wish the world would go green-completely, but im afraid its too late to truly save the earth, we made exhausted all of her resources. im afraid to die mostly because i cnt grasp this concept and because im afraid of hell. i wanta be a good person, after watching seven pounds...man, i just wanta be a good person. i wanta be loved, i always give away a lot of myself, a lot of my love to help and support everyone else i wanta feel like someone is giving me the same in return. i wanta be established, as someone something in this world-concrete.

i had a friend request this morning from an old friend/fling and he's now a nupe....i was like wow....EVERYONE IS GREEK! maybe not divine 9 or even legal (man its dammit dark...lol) but everyone i know besides me and my bestfriend are greek and im like damn....i need to hit this 3.5 and turn a certain organization out. dig??

idk, i guess im done for now...

No comments: