Saturday, December 6, 2008

do yall remember this?!

man i heard this and was like this nigga sang his heart out. -sigh-
Anthony Hamilton Im a Mess

Lyrics:
Can't believe Ohhhhh Oh no no no no whoaaa...
[Verse 1]I'm so torn up now can't believe I lost youLost my best friend my soul mate can't believe it's trueWe've invested in a set of twins a small house and the dog cried outKnew I was suffering he was chained to my pain.Me and you were meant to last foreverAnd if these walls can't hold this house togetherWe were born to live and die togetherAnd now ya gone and I'm so aloneBaby come on home
[Chorus]You could have called you could have wrote you could triedI rather you slit me cross the throat so I can dieInstead of leaving no explanation as to whyYou don't want me no more[Repeat]
[Verse 2]I'm a mess right now I can't eat can't sleepBills are piling high ain't worked in three weeksAin't bathed can't shave cause my heart is so tender like living in a blenderI'm shaken and I'm stirredYou and me were meant to last foreverAnd if these walls can't hold this house togetherWe were meant to lie and die togetherAnd now you're gone and I'm so aloneBaby come on home
[Chorus]You could have called you could have wrote you could triedI rather you slit me cross the throat so I can dieInstead of leaving no explanation as to whyYou don't want me no more[Repeat]
Call me write me love me come home[Repeat][Ad lib out.......]

No comments: