Monday, June 22, 2009

yayy!!

so my parents have agreed to allow me to get an apartment solo dolo. it will actually be easier financially. but i still need a job for the year. i really wanta get a job at a bank...whatchathank? ya, right? i know! brilliant. good hours, off early, no weekends except saturday mornings...perfect. so im pursuing that. ok, so this would be my first time having complete control of my own entire space...and what do i wanta do i wanta put news paper on the walls lol. no really ive been going like design nuts and i dnt wanta plain old apartment, sofa and pink throw pills and a fuzzy shag rug...ugh! no! come real. in all actuality m very ecclectic and damn proud of it. so ive decided to make it very me. the whole idea is very simple and clean but still artsy and a little off the wall. i dnt want main stream art work in fact ive been collecting pictures and such that find on ppls blogs, some are very pretty, some are the kind that make you tilt your head and others are provocative to say the least but i like them and i wanta hang them kind of collage style in my home. amongst some artists i like of every genre along with quotes and lyrics im going to write on napkins and newspaper and old receipts. i wanta do mostly black and whie with small splashes of color to offset but never set up a full color scheme. i also want all my favorite ppl's signatures and a candid of them to add to this beautiful mess...its kinda cool huh? like its never just one thing its all things smashed together to make a hodgebodge of me. all the things i love, all the ppl i love. and how cheap would that be?! eactly! beside the printing of a few key pics the rest is the junk i have all over my life! now bedroom...ive always wanted a down comforter in white of course and i want the room to be very simple. white, gray/silver and a little black. that way i can introduce other colors and theyw nt clash...im so brilliant!-im so excited, i cnt wait to get out fo my parents house!! ugh
wanta come over?! well ya cnt, no company! lol

1 comment:

Lott said...

Lol...I do love this whole idea. Yay! and I'm disregarding the last part.