Saturday, June 6, 2009

a little mini Vaca'

So we did a little run to memphis, hilarious.
Before I begin let me officially introduce one of my latest loves...I've been trying to find a fitting name for her and I've settled on 5 Star. =)
Point.Blank.Period.
Didn't leave til extra late 'cause we went and got pedi's!
But we touch down and scoop her baby sister. So memphis, she's too cute!
Memphis radio...smh...damn it goes hard gottu, gucci, ross. So memphis, too live.
I got some A&R bbq, pretty good. Needed some more sauce put it was a good chopped pork sandwich, swine flu free lol
Last night we went to Dixie Queen...so ratchet! The mploys-so ratchet! I wish I couda got a pic...oh well. But she aint know SHYT I'm lookin like BITCH YOU WORK HERE!
Just got some Jack Pirtles Chicken. The grape soda is fuckin delicious!! So grape-y and soda-licious! Yum!
So my Twin was in the M with his boo... Gettin it? Got it? Good!
Hit up EKells...Gettin it? Got it? Good!
Congrats ta the boiz, great minds think alike -wink-
Good trip overall. A tad too brief but I'm yaking A LOT away with me
"Ppl see me but they just dnt know" by gift
I hav mad muzik to download
5 Star got that head busted! Fresh! Congrats on the new swing!
I'm headin back to Nashvegas to see what's goodie.
-xo-
I'm bout to go to sleep on the ride back I'm too tired! Ha

1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

You came Memphis and DiDn't Tell ME!!! Oh Eem Gee!! TIE YOUR SHOESTRINGS!! YOU TRIPPIN'!!