Friday, June 12, 2009

God Bless Black Folk

as well all know very well, my job is white and male, and old. im Black and female, and i know im getting up there ((THE BIG DEUCE-ZERO)) im still young. so today i go over to HR to cancel my 401K. Nisha, obviously black handles benefits and she's a hoot. the HR manager, the Nupe Aubrey, a yo baby hoot. so theyre like well Maya what do you do? SHYT! so i offer my services and now im occupying my time with the HR and benefits! yayy! while this may infringe on my blogging it will aid in rapid time passing. so im heading back to hell-scratch that- my job and one of my lil black ladies is in the hall goin' off. "its been a damn year! im sick of it, Lord knows i done tried but aint shit changed! im tired now, im tired!" i really wanted to tell her to preach it sistah, but i felt like that was a tad bit too Negro.
-sigh- i just love ther randomness of the Black community.

Happy Friday world.
TGIF=ThankGodImFresh!
-payday bee-tch-
-xoxo-

No comments: