Wednesday, June 17, 2009

this means so much to me

anyone who knows me, knows that im fickle. i dnt make choices, decisions come with repercussions and i cnt stand negative repercussions. now rewards...ill take a reward lol. im all about the pleasures of life. but there is this one thing in my life that currently is taking up all my time and focus. ive really sat down on contenplated (sp?) this, ive worked out a plan, (me?! plan?! that was so Mr Mann's thing, yall remember him? wow...thowback summer '08 ;P) i digress...so this one thing, it obviously means a lot to me. one because im ready, im ready for the responsibility, the challenge, i wanta be committed to this in its entirety! partly because i dnt have another favorable options right now, im running out of time, and the end of the ropr is rapidly approaching. i cnt just toss this up in the air, i dnt have the luxury of time, or the leisure or pensive ideas. this has to work out, has to come together, and come together now. i wanted to smack the Dog Shyt outta jacki this morning for droppin that bullshyt on me at 6:fuckin-30, runined my whole day and i had only bee up 10 mins.
so what happens now? im in too deep to just call it quits and it means too much to just walk away...

No comments: