Monday, June 8, 2009

there's clearly a reason...

why 40 runs E and W... and the fluid divide of the tn river reminds me that some things are meant for that side, and the rest for the other. that while i can partake in less than responsible activities on one side, i have to stay on the straight and narrow on the opposite. it reminds me that in every one there is a ying and a yang, a balance. and while those can be complete polar opposites, they are what makes us, us. riding west into the setting sun, anticipation had me giddy. riding east with the same fickle sun giving way to the moon behind me, i realized im still afraid of the dark. and that if i turn back now, i could chase the running sun back to the embrace of familiarity and security. 40 is a traitor. my yellow brick road and my green mile. my hop scotch to happiness and my stairwell to demise. you need to pick, 40. just go one way. either take me to one or the other. i cnt choose which but a definitive direction would aid in my decision. kthanks. "why are you snappin on a highway, Maya?" shut up. the issue then arises when you packed your bag, intending on leaving your heart, and it stows away for the ride. and in the morning you find it in your toiletries bag and it seems to assume its the perfect accessory to the day's attire. uhm...no! you werent even invited! so what do you do? ive always worn my heart on my sleeve like its a new fashion. its become a wardrobe staple, but its rapidly becoming a fashion faux pa (thats a fashion no no for you style retarded ppl). but really. if you cnt see my emotions clear as day, youve got to be blind. this issue isnt that my emotions have been misinterpreted, ill received, or any other unfavorable response-its quite the opposite. theyve been openly welcomed and returned. "Maya why are you buggin then?" because i left that on the other side of the river...

xoxo

No comments: