Thursday, June 25, 2009

thank God for "edit post"

when things happen i am very quick to grab Dylan (my blackberry) and post a blog about the fuckery that takes over my life. so as last nights events transpired i really wanted to write a "YOU STRAGHT?!" post, with some "you mad?! be mad!" in it but more and more im finding that it takes too much effort to be upset. so i "edit post" cleared the field and started over. we all know that when ppl get wrong with me i leave, i walk off, i drop you, drop it, move on. take a nap, wake up, im straight. so i finally made it home last night about 11:30 after jumping thru hoops to do all the things i said i would, and i took my ass to sleep, woke up today...and whatdayakno?! im straight! still, inconsideration ranks very high on my pet peeves, its damn near right with disrespect-zero tolerance. so when i feel like my kindness is being take for granted, not weakness. i remove it. i dnt turn the other cheek so someone can smack that one to-thats just not gon happen. so am i mad, not in the least. im straight. im dog ass tired tho and i dnt feel like putting on airs. -publish post-

No comments: