Monday, June 15, 2009

lovey dovey

Never to Forever

Okay, so I know as we grow, we are always told, never say “never”. But my mind won’t let go of this one exception, and this exception, has given my mind the permission to accept that you may be my addiction, and I have in my mind all the time. So basically, what I’m trying to say is that, I never want to forget you. Like, I want to print a poem of the first day we met, face to face, on my pillow case, so I can wake up to our fate every day, just so I know I’ll never forget you. Just To make sure that I never forget you l want to tattoo a picture of your eyes on my chest, so when I look into my reflection, I could finally see what you saw all those time you gazed into mine. Actually, forget all this nonsense I just spoke. Just stick with me forever, because I never want to lose you and its crazy, because I used to be that cool dude that always said never to “I love you”, but now I never want to end a phone call without saying I love you and now, I find myself saying this three letter word about nine times a day, sixty-three times a week and about two-hundred and fifty times a month with means I repeat the same thing at-least three thousand times a year just so you’d never forget how much I love you. But do you want to hear something really really clever? There’s a much better resemblance that appears between never and forever. So forget it, I’ll never say never. I just want this feeling inside me to last forever
By: Andre Domingo
i found this guy today after i went blidly wandering from blog to blog in search of my latest muse, distraction, or interest. so i stumbled across this kidd at andrethepoet.blogspot.com. i hope he doesnt mind that i snatched his work but it was pretty dope so i wnated to share it with my audience. i like poetry by men because they speak on our favorite topic. in light of recent events ive realize ive never bn in love but for my valiant efforts i find that i more so love the idea rather than the reality, as i do most things really. but i like the way this piece showcases progression. from never to forever...its captured the change that fellas go through when they find the right thing. i wanna be someone's "right thing". its funny though as i was reading this guess who i thought of...The Bestfriend. i think this will be him one day. ive seen major growth and change in him and i think someone will eventually tame the beast lol she better be worthy tho.
xo

No comments: