Sunday, June 7, 2009

its about potential

I'm on my way to eat with my parents for my bday. And my stepdad said something so profound.
He told that when looking for someone to be forreal with, committed and loyal to, look for potential. See yourself in them. All the qualities ppl look for in a mate are the ones you inhabit yourself. 5 star told me the same thing but its confirmed in me now. He went on to tell me that finances aren't everything. Jobs change so just because he's got it now doesn't mean he will tomorrow. So love for more than the bank. Money does make you happy but you have to be happy with him even when yall are broke. You wanna see room for growth, for increase. I thought that was interesting...so I figured I'd share with yall and ask this "what is it about 'them' you love?"

-xo-

Happy sunday

No comments: