Monday, June 22, 2009

being understanding

when ppl come at you on some real talk-listen. dnt try to contest everything that they say. especially if yall ae friends. for me, friendship is sacred. my family is at home in st. louis so my frineds in nashville and elsewhere become as precious as family to me. im not going to say what happened or the conversation but i wanted to give my audiebce some advice: there are things you do that drive ppl crazy, piss ppl off, or simply go misunderstood. when a loved one comes at you with an issue over something, take a second and hear them out so that if possible it can be addressed, corrected, and both of you can remain friends/family. its when we become defensive that we look guilty. if youve not knowingly done any wrong then allow yourself to receive some constructive criticism. there's always room for growth and improvement.

-xo-

No comments: