Thursday, June 18, 2009

ooohh wweee

i just loev good work. simple and powerful.
i found this little poem while on my continual search for new and exciting blogs. i stumbled across this from Life In My Words, the andre guy. i used to write liek this and i hate that i let my talent lie dormit this long i doubt it can be revived...sad, i know. poetry is like ear sex. mentally satisfying and audibly delectable. get it, ear sex. well...hope you like, if you dnt...kick rocks!

maybe ?

everyday
i sit on the same bench
waiting
in hopes that maybe
you will pass me by
and on the way to the bench
everyday
i pick a flower
and lay it down beside me
so that maybe
if you fail to see the beauty i possess
the flowers beauty will catch your eye
and when you see the flower
maybe
you will see me too

[rmk] via Cashmere Thoughts

No comments: