Tuesday, June 30, 2009

my life, your entetainment

so this here blogging has become something of a best friend ((not to be confused with THE Bestfriend)) for me. while it offers no good advice or brings me back to reality, it laughs at all my jokes and accepts all my pain. it listens, which is a lot more than i can say for some friends. never judging ...it cold all be so simple... has welcomed me time and time again with open arms and and even more open ears, maybe i should say keys...hell his metaphor is getting too hard.
im stopping by today to say this "if you read my blog, i thank you" you never realize the effects you are having on ppl's lives by simply being you. i made a promise to myself that this would be the one thing i do for me, my one unchanging outlet, and that no one will censor this. i watch my mouth all day, in here ima keep 110. my life has been kind of hard at times. ive been very stupid about some things. ive had to learn some tough lessons. ive cried. ive laughed. ive apologized. and ive been forgiven. all of which is perfectly captured here, day by day with each post. i received a text this morning, thanking me for a post a wrote bck in june "all the things i couldnt say". she said it really shed some light on her present situation. i feel like anyone can relate to anyone because we're all human and some emotions are just universal. still tho, i feel obliged to share some advice so maybe someone somewhere doesnt have to figh the same battle that i lost. i never even realized so many ppl read this blog and while im flattered im also a little embarassed. i put somethings out here that i normally would have never said. letting ppl in isnt easy at all, some one is like but youre cool with everyone, ya "cool" i dnt let most ppl in past a certain pnt. sorry to my "friends" but i just dnt trust like that. let me clarfy, i trust everyone until you prove to me youre untrustworthy. no, i dnt just walk around confiding in strangers, the contrary, i dnt say anything until i know your trust level = trevel. once that is decided then i assign your depth of friendship and to what extent i will let you in. granted, ive made some mistakes, let the wrong ones too close, kept the right ones too far, even misplaced ppl all together-im human. but my blog has been the been the perfect confidant for all my issues, the perfect praise for all my achievements, the perfect shoulder for my tears, and still the perfect shrug for all my confusion. so if youre reading this, know that i dnt do this for kicks, i do this because i have a dome full of thoughts, ideas, emotions, and stories and i have to get it out or im araid my head with bust and flap around the room like a rapidly deflating baloon, or worse, itll fall of my shoulders and smash like a watermelon.

No comments: