Sunday, November 9, 2008

you love me...

because i first loved you. and now that youve realized what i should have meant to you a year ago you wanta love me and expect me to truly still love you. if ive ever loved somebody i cnt just let that go ill always have love for you in some way but the idea of loving you is too much of a risk and im sorry but you scare me, youve always scared me. not like intimidation but more so that it was all too strong. and after the bogus shyt you pulled-oh that shyt was green -i cnt just act like thats ok with me. i care for you i do, but distance takes its toll and we're cities a part. and ya, we can call everyday 3 times a dayand textour way through classes but can never touch you when youre sad, we can never hug when we greet, ill never be able to lie my head in your chest at night and wake up in your arms in the morning, and you can never pull me back when i try to walk away. there's a lot of things i wish and i could list them all and get my hopes up and let you say all the right things so subconsciously i think of being yours or i could just let it all go and come to the conclusion that us is not gonna be this fairytale that we've both vividly weaved in our imagination becasue we're too far a part to make anything concrete. so do you still love me?

No comments: