Wednesday, November 12, 2008

iz you mad

so there is this website that has all of tsu in an uproar! hello juicycampus.com the newest website to put everybody on public blaze! this is how it works: there are a shyt load of topics:greeks that beat their women, biggest mandingo, whores, easy pussy, best head, etc now should you so realize that you know of someone that fits one of these descriptions you can add a reply and bust somebody fully out. so if you thought you were keeping a low porfile and that nobody knew, girl tell yo closet freak she can come out now, 'cause if you dnt I got a dollar ta say somebody else will! this site is providing a hell of a lot of gossip and sabotage. I think I only find this amusing because I'm not on it but that's because I dnt do anything worth talking about. my reputation is very important to me so I do my best to keep mine to myself. I've only talked ta one person on this campus and he's not even here anymore.
I suggest: you keep your private life private. never kiss and tell. dnt take pictures. be a damn lady! if you did it be real. if you didn't...deny deny deny! lol
most things are probably lies and haters but some of this could possibly be true. I suggest you form your own opinions about ppl because juicycampus is gon jack some ppl up.

xo

No comments: