Sunday, November 16, 2008

heavens to betsy

so I'm still on my weekend babysitting duties and every time I'm here I realize just how NOT ready I am for kids! 3 reasons mommyhood is currently not for me
1. I'm not payin nobody to keep them hoochies when I need to get away. I know the shyt babysitters do kuz I'm a damn babysitter! definitely did my laundry over here...
2. the germs! small children breed disgusting germs, ooze all sorts of shyt, and shyt period! ugh! my skin is so dry from washing my hands...no bueno.
3. these hoes woke my ass up at 7, yes seven as in after 6 and before 8, aka the ass crack of the day! talkin bout some I'm up...SO?! go down nigga! I'm hungry...eat! I musta bn a very independent child or something kuz my ma woulda karate chopped my little ass in the throat at 7 am. and now we watchin this same damn spongebob video! patrick is dumb as shyt!!! ima know all these muthafuckin words!
and hell na, dnt expect a "scratch that" I mean all this shyt! from my gotdamn heart! I swetabob.....I'm dawwg ass tired bruh, DAWG ASS TIRED...
fuck! reason number 4. all this gotdamn whining! I thought I whined...fuvk that these hoes damn near sing when they talk! and I swear ima buy them some encyclopedias kuz I cnt answer another dumbass question or ima pop one of these sluts ded in the eye!

UGH! where the hell is ya mammy!?!?!?!

No comments: