Monday, November 3, 2008

2 things, maybe 3

1. be carefule who you text. I frequently hold several text convo's at once but should I so be having a rather serious convo I put the others on hold because there is nothing worse than sending the wrong text, full of anger/resentment/heart break etc, to the wrong guy/girl
I've done it and I've had to explain hut I havnt received one until...I did. lol. but really its slick like a blow to the tummy. like damn...
but please dnt lie about it. I honestly dnt wanta know what its about but if ask if you're ok, dnt say "its something that I'm not worry about" obviously its wearing you...you wasted the energy to reply. I do my best to be there for ppl in times of need but if I reach out my hand and you smack it...I wnt be so eager to reach again...
2. late nights, I lack self control mostly because I dnt want to be the responsible individual am I thru the day but keep testing my will and there will be issues! trouble, trouble. trust-once you get with this, you'll never want that.
(ya, I'm going for 3. I wasn't gonna address this but its slick messed up)
3. if you should so come into a city where a sugnificant other resides, regardless if you came for other motives and I should so be the icing on the cake of this road trip, if you are in this city and upon your departure you BETTER ya, you DAMN SHO BETTER call before you leave! that's why I wnt commit to you now, because you've consistently take me for granted.
I'm up in black lit and that just needed to be said.
-xo-

No comments: