Wednesday, November 19, 2008

in the basement

so I'm in a practice room in the music building, me and Cuervo are makin babies and I remembered how much fun it is to play again. I stopped playing the clarinet after senior yr and now that I've picked up the bass I feel like a proud mama again, nurturing this tender bundle of noise. and while I'm tickling the strings I have the opportunity to reflect and I thought it fitting to write a blog while I progress...
point.blank.period
slick hungry but this is like musical crack and I'm in the mood to OD...
I feel really bad for Cuervo's recent affliction and even more so I hope mr hutch doesn't hate me for it.
I think I may like him...there I said it. dnt bring it up again you guys
I doubt ill take a nap today
me and Le are gonna make a run to Sam Ash...yayy!!! music stores are soooo much fun
I was reading Frankie's blog today and I'm really happy her and Mr Everybody'sFavorite had a good time
it reminds me that I am alone. =(
I like to be single, the freedom is appealing, but this lifestyle gets lonely I wnt lie...
its cold than a bytch! scratch that its a rather brisk and drab outside


I definitely left this window up while we made that run to Sam Ash. 50-75 to fix Cuervo maybe less 'cause I hav the pieces...we'll see
I'm really diggin this bass vibe
when I say "I miss you" to certain ppl I dnt be bullshyttin' scratch that I miss you and I meant it.
frankie got bit by a dog "just 'cause I got bit by a dog it doesn't mean ill love dogs any less. I just wnt hav BBQ on my hand when I pet animals" good thinking, kiddo.
The Bestfriend is gonna be Martin Luther King Jr in the NAACP 12 days of christmas song
christmas is slick overrated
my bestfriend needs a damn transcript and ima copy and paste that hoe if it kills if! I got yo back boo!
man I just took a 2 hour nap and that junt was fand-damn-tastic!
aight I hav text messages pouring in.
xo checkin out this bit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That BBQ sauce shit? Fyest shyt I ever heard!!!

P.S.-I'm sooo effing proud of you for all this practicing. Now if I can get some damn time to practice, we'll have a band in no gotdamn time!!!