Monday, November 24, 2008

a good morning

so I set my alarm last night to play this chip the ripper song "put it in yo mouth/ get it girl" if that wnt wake u up laughing idk what will. and then, icing on the cake....BESTFRIEND CALLED "you better call tyrone" I'm thinkin his God forsaken Iphone is calling me but no, no its him! I love the way he calls and even in my sleepy, (slick sexxi) morning voice this nigga still wants ta chat like I'm just wide awake or somethin. but he's calling to tell me how his class is cancelled and walked all the way over there but he does hav an umbrella! yayy for you bestfriend. as I laughed and laughed I realized this kidd is my f'in fav! every day would be a great day if he called me with some foolishness like that.I swetabob I love him. so I get on up and I'm definitely taking my sweet ass time just shootin the muthafuckin breeze and a nigga was STILL ON TIME, slick early. man I'm good. and then, man and then...I got a 100 on this spanish quiz! class was a joke, we watched the videos we made of us singing spanish songs like some kindergarten class. now I'm in black lit with Phil "big head" The Great One Brown, always fun. she dotes (sp?) on me but I really like this class, I wanta do this for a living. after class I need ta do some work but I think ima print my resume and take it to fridays at opry mills kuz a kidd is broke and that's not bueno, no sexxi, not swaggerific! but today, thus far, has been a damn good day. Thank God kuz I was losing my grip. I needed this.
so thank you bestfriend for being my wheaties today, starting my day off right. that's why I love you.
xo out this bit!

No comments: