Thursday, November 6, 2008

its thursday baby...

and youu know what that means...THURSDAY MORNING RAMBLING

point.blank.period



i hav a rude ass swag, id like to apologize publicly to all those who have been swag smacked (aka swacked) by my bold swag :-) thatsounds so cocky im jp

ive been saying and ill say it now, slightly different-job is what i need,a source of income is more than a necessity now.

winter boo'ing is...off to a start, we'll leave that at that. im not a coach so im not gon bench a squad and scout again lmao

i kinda like the individuals i have, no, there arent many. and if anyof should so read this....its on you to keep me to yourself. lol

im feelin kiinda bold to day i might say some things...

guess where i am?! muthaf'inwold history and guess what we're talking about?! CORN!

shoot me now (again)

Bestfriend's phone committed suicide. say a prayer, he's really going thru. and when i read his blog it really breaks my heart to see him so upset and know i cnt fix it. but i feel like there's moreoing on than he's saying and of course he'd rather fight a war on his own than coming to me-ima shake the (word) outta him!

me and reggie went to a set in bellevue and tha guy who threw it, he's in my class-small world.and yes,he was definitely late as HELL

i still wanta stop cursing, gotta maintain my every popular scratch that's

Bestfriend made me a CD-cheyah, shyt's bumpin'

-scratch that, the compilation is very diverse and enjoyable.

i need to do to financial aid and change my major and get a JOB

i wanta move off campus, so i can go home at night and feel like ive actually left the day alone. kuz this summer, living alone was gorgeous! i came and went as i damn well please-scratch that-i did as my heart desired functioning on a whim.

i want a dog-i want MY dog back.

treo is certified suicidal. he's been jumpin off the bed, out the car, off the desk, outta my lap. sit yo ass still Treo! im not scratchin that, i meant it.

after this class im oing back to the room to change,im just not feeling it today.

UPDATE from world history-now we're talking about.....marshes! fun!

i want to:

completely redo my wardobe.

move.

get a new phone.

redo my twists.

get 2 new tattoos.

find a boo-scratch that-let a boo find me.

-WAIT UPDATE-he just said Maya as in the indigenous tribe and i looked up so confused lmao-

and we're back...

a new car

new glasses/fix my current pair.

be rich!

unplug these headhones and let my whole class bump to pussy monster-lil wayne 'cause i dnt think anyone but the man with the ponytail is listening to him.

;question; why did bestfriend put this on my cd. he so nasty! lol

bruh! im hungry as hell!!

"im an ethiopian" frankie s.



this might be one of my more random rambles.

so there ya go...HAPPY THURSDAY!

(ill probabl be back 'cause its only 10:30 adnd i definitley have another 4 min of class so ima go read some blogs)

-xo- checkin out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has been my effing favorite Thurdsday morning rambling!!!! yay. do more. Its still morning time!