Wednesday, November 5, 2008

forever?! ...let me not tell on myself

so im sitting talking to the lovely Le about you guessed it...BOIZ! a girls fav past times! lol
so this is what was covered...
i slick forgot...
ok, wait for me.....
ok here we go!
dating at this age is definitely when ppl meet "that" person...like wtf?!
and ya im hopelessly romantic but that most def ruins my hope of the hotty in the grocery store...damn!
i like boiz that are slick outta my "league" (i really dnt limit myself like that but we all hav leagues just be real) so a man that is on his shyt, is very attractive. if youre swag is thru the roof it just makes me wanta step my game up. i like a challenge.
marriage-bump bump buuuuuummmppp!!! the "M" word lmaoso i would like to get married play house all that but i really cnt see when ima hav time for that.
kids i want some but i really dnt know when ima hav time for that.
and of course we talked about sex...oh yes, sex lmao.
niggas in suits will get the business. there's nothing more sensual thing than slipping off ties and undoing all the buttons of a dress shirt. ya, i said it.
late nights, if im sleepy, i get touchy feely-dnt try me, ill try you back.
im hella tricklish, and very sensitive to touch.
let me stop...
we clearly discussed a hell of a lot more than this but im not about to tell on myself
xo

No comments: