Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i feel so bad...

ok so I hav finally started some thing that I hav always wanted to! I'm learning to play the bass guitar!!! yayy maya!! ya well I jacked it. the ever so kind mr hutch allowed me to borrow his bass which I so loving named Cuervo 'cause he's black and I like cuervo vlack...but yes me and cuervo gingerly stroll in hale and begin building our love. I think I might hav a nac for this. so this is what happened...I'm standing in the mirror to watch my hands (i played the clarinet string instruments...ya...) so I'm practicing, exploring, and learning and SNAP the strap gives and the bass smacks the floor! my face, you shoulda seen my face...my heart dropped and my face broke! CUERVO NO! I scoop him up and see that I chipped his butt. its not bad but gotdammit its not MINE! so now I'm trying to figure out where I can take it and ya...how much that would cost. man...I feel so bad 'cause when I asked to borrow Cuervo mr hutch definitely said "ya, if you dnt break it"
well damn!
he's gonna hate me forever...and I really couldn't be mad if he did. but honestly its not my fault, the strap broke..fuck that, man up, it was in my possession and my protection and its thus my fault...
forgive me

No comments: