Monday, November 3, 2008

today...

was slick a cool lil day.
had a productive morning. spanish on debit (some walt p vocab for ya) hola! went on to knock out some black lit (im is a negro) and then I kicked like soccer for a good min. did some muzik building rounds, saw "him" what a sweet heart. oh wait! I had a slick headache all damn day and it was hotta than a slave ship in hale hall-that's def a hale naw!!! anywho so I stopped my the official swag house, spence-n-lloyd's and was thoroughly entertained by llody! I love the male mind! grabbed some lunch with the bestfriend and our partners in crime + the lovely frankie babes. yum! checkers! aka rally's in STL! then...sorry brain fart....came back chilled. went ta get my car and then...yes then I took a fantastic nap that fully rid me of all former ailments. facedowner. hopped up did some Swaghouse bizznass with the boiz, love 'em all. and topped off the night with some Corona. feeling good. back in the room freshly showered and kickin it with of course The Bestfriend and duh, our partners on crime.
xo, out this bit!