Tuesday, September 2, 2008

-xo- just for you


so i was doing some homework-wow, i know- but i had an assignment in my black lit class to write a Proverb. i thoroughly enjoy proverbs and all of its timeless wisdom so writing a pertinent one seemed like some mild fun. so this is mine:
insight into a man's emotions is written in his past. for where his head has been, his head will be. and where his heart is, his heart will be.
aight so let me kick some knowledge. after a drunk but real talk with Live i realized that for guys, love is logical, life is simple, and the thought and reasoning behind their choices is directly connected to their past. so being that this individual has been lied to, played, mistreated, unappreciated, and used he now looks into new prospects for honesty, loyalty, personality, gratitude, and depth. for the record, i dnt want you for your stuff, im in it for you. and for the record i wholeheartedly dislike any female that would take for granted someone/anyone, male or female, who has stood by you, believed you, and loved you. (and im not even on that in love stuff im talking genuine care for another human being) like why?! why would you do that to him?! and just because im selfish at times, why would you consequently do that to me?! ppl dnt realize that the things you do effect eveyone around you and make a lasting effect in ppl, thus effecting everyone theyll come in contact with. for example...me!
now if youve read any of my older posts or if you havent go take a look at "baggage". this is becoming something of a follow up.
so im saying, for anyone and everyone i behoove you to cherish all the good things you have in your life. for the petty hoes who mistreat and neglect good dudes-i will kill you! na im playing, but youre really STUPID. do you know how many good girls (for example me) who would love- absolutely love a good guy? why would you take him for granted?! he can do better, for example me. ya i said it, me! i know im a keeper, dnt do me.
if you have come into contact with someone who is carrying such baggage believe you me, i understand what youre going thru. but if you can see past that tough guy front to something worth while and meaningful...if you can stick it out, he's worth it. he's got some bruises and some baggage but love him thru it. and vice versa, i know i have my times, ya ive been thoroughly hurt, low, and lied to, and yes, i have built a very good wall and i know that behind that wall im still a great girl. i have a great personality, i think for myself, i do for myself, my past does shape me but i will mold me.
so this is for you, honey.
ya, she did her dirt, ive got a broom.
and youve built a very high wall, ill climb it.
we all have entertainment, but there's a reason for the feature presentation.
so go ahead and save the world, but realize that some day someone will eventually have to save you. i have a cape on demand.
-xo-

No comments: