Tuesday, September 16, 2008

point.blank.period

im almost better
im getting "it" back, Le knows what i mean
frankie caught the spencerglover-itis
i really hate this geography class. he just runs his damn mouth about jack shyt
i should stop cursing....tomorrow
ike got gas on that bullshyt!
that dude in my geo class, me and my homegirl megan we be harassing him lol
my geo teacher just called my ass out! damn bruh...
he called marriage a death sentence this nigga might be bitter
im hungry
my friend armond hit me up on aim last night great convo. ♥ to that kidd
tell me why this dude in my class, another guy, is eating a bagel and strawberry cream AND funions-NIGGA! funions? and cream cheese? the fuckery
i want more tattoos
i wanta pierce my ears
i need a damn job!
girls really like goodnight and good morning texts cough-Le-cough
we had a visit last night from eric kelly, too fun
he is officailly to be called venom from now on
we named that damn giraffe Le is always throwing at me, Eric.
marcelis is drawing us an Oscar for our trashcan whose name just happens to be Oscar
now that Waldo, the sunflower, has gon on to be with Jesus we have an extra cup
Micah, our RA is muthaf'in hoot
ill bust the windows out yo car-dope ass song
spence put me on to the silver and gold by t pain-hott
i wanta go to ATL
my point.blank.period. often becomes a list of things i want
man, i saw this asian girl this morning, she was fucking dope
i wanta be asian if i wasnt black
like asian is the new black, i read that on a t-shirt i think
she had on dunks and scarf and this hott ass backpack
ya im jockin, no homo
i miss my puppy...
moment of silence for waldo and my puppy, karma
dunkyn needs a bath, my trunk still says b.live
chuck*love
pillow talk
frankie wrote a blog and slick called out all of nigga's bitchassness-f'in hilarious
see, im working on not cursing
;-)
i ♥ this picture. its my keep the niggas off pose lmao

No comments: