Thursday, September 11, 2008

point.blank.period


im so damn sick, ive caught the spenceglover-itis. all bad.

i think my bff should leave his girl, she's not doing him right.
i thought about that midget at thetalent show-giggle giggle.
them girls that got on stage for the big girl vs skinny girls-that was both degrading and nasty as shyt!
best friend, aka reggie, caught my spenceglover-itis. sorry best friend.
dr padgett, my geo teacher, be youtubin' himself for class when he's absent. like forreal guy, do something constructive with your life.
i gave that map test in world history the bizznass this morning.
speaking of "the bizznass"...im wearing out these disney tapes
i hate that everytime i do one of these the first thing that comes to mind is you.
i really dislike educational videos, they make me feel like im 8 again.
i miss my ma. a lot.
i fucked that nyquil up last night!
all this drainage has my tummy hurting.
i want a bagle and strawberry cream cheese something awful.
im in geography writing this and i really hate this class.
its a super hott dude in here tho. lol
im not immediately drawn to light skinned boiz or light washed jeans. i like 'em dark.
-cough-
-sniffle-
we saw lloyd last night. "lloydy, what are you doing here?!" "that nigga got my food!" lmao.
as he left we made a big scene and fake cried, to which lloyd replied "BYE" gotta love him
i cut tha shyt outta my finger last night. thats why i dnt open bottles. where is B.Live when i need him? now im wearing this band-aid like a child watching eduactional videos in a class i hate!
it really...urks (sp?) me that all of my friends called to check on me in my ailment and offer medications and juice, time and hugs, but the one person that's on my mind hasnt...
i need ta stop biting my nails
frankie s. makes me smile. her blog yesterday was a thank you to a few of the ppl in her life that she really values. being one of them means more to me than i can say. i love her.
i saw shannon cohen in the caf last night. i wanta ta smack her ass with a tray. let go, let God.
me and Lei went to get some icecream and this big girl was like "dey got ice cream?! and spwinkles?!!" watch out for the big girls! she was waaaay too excited
i really hate when ppl touch my nose but for some reason when you do it, it doesn't bother me.
its interesting how i write some parts of this as of certain ppl will be reading it
"..." when used properly can be very seductive and eluding...ya dig?
i want it to rain
last night i took two caps of nyquil then i woke up and took another, sippin on that nyquil!
i need new muzik in my, i need new life in my muzik-that was deep.
im gonna learn to play base guitar
i want more tattoos
im bout ta post some music or something, this class is so damn BORING!

1 comment:

Frankieccentric said...

Lol, thanks love for only taking two capfuls im happy to know you trust my advice, I frown upon you for the third but it was this mornin so not so bad. Oh and i didnt see anything on my facebook from you, so now im sad :(
Oh you need new music? Dori T. told me bout this one artist her name is Adele, check her out she has a very sultry Amy Winhouse voice but with a Corinne Bailey Rae feel. So check it out. And now Im out