Thursday, September 25, 2008

bruh i slick disappeared

so i been gon, kidnapped, sleep face muthafuckin down, and i aint even been by ta show the love lets recap some dope moments. this might be semi point.blank.period. but stay with me.

reggie swann aka bestfriend has become a regular in 608. i like that live doesnt seem to mind but he really doesnt have anything to worry about.

we went to church sunday and God definitely delivered a word to me. He'll bless you in spite of.

dorian townsend is officially inducted into the clique. from this day forward plez refer to her as Storm.

Le is a mac. 'nuff said. the coach is back.

we've learned a valuable lesson, dnt put your emotions into a fb status for the world see. you cnt legitimately be mad at someone else's status. and live gives great advice once again whoopty whoop.

Grey's Anatomy is back! Bestfriend and I are watching it together in 527 every thursday because we're a muthafuckin team!

Rock band is our official game!

we have stayed up all night every night all week, no sleep. and we still cut the hell up all week!

im running out of lotion, rapidly. the ash will soon overcome me.

israel nellis likes my roomie, then again who doesnt like my roomie.

an ex showed up and confessed his unwavering love for me and all of asked me to be his girlfriend, uhm no. sorry. not really sorry but im polite.

oh, me and Dori took Austin and Troy to walmart! f'in hilarious. MAGNUMS!

dori makes me say bad words.

praise God, my stepdad is doing way better. but his family is a bunch of whining ass hoochies. i wanted to bitch slap somebody.

petty hoes need a swift kick in the face. dnt ever let me catch yo triflin ass with my name in yo mouth again or will disinfect the fuck outta your face! try me.

ima really stop cussing...tomorrow. unless somebody commits some fuckery and it needs to be addressed.

i wanta kiss you, there i said. dnt bring it up again.

we watch a lot of disney movies-correction, we watch of fuckin' MULAN! geez frankie, give a rest its a damn tape.

ugh! im cussing. shyt-ooh, i mean.... shoot

i change jeans entirely too much

Le has allergies and she's sniffling, but she sniffles like a child every 5 seconds and ima rip that little nose off her face. mostly for her relief but partially for my nerves :-)

i ♥ country muzik.

this week has been a dope ass...oh just dope week. see, thats some bullshyt, with some cussing the whole sentence loses its sense of importance. i mean really who decided certain words were curse words anyway?! dori says that some nigga was sitting around bored and pulled some random words outta his ass and decided these would be inappropriate words. thats wack as shyt

Le calls us asses. ass 1 ass 2 ass 3. so me and dorian decided to make it official. im the rude ass, dori is the bitch ass, frankie is moody ass, and Le is the hott ass(like fast hott not pretty hot, all bad)

ugh im cussing! shyt-i mean...shoot

Le has terrible aim, she frequenty throws things waaaaayyyy too slow to be effective.

im fuckin cougar bruh! really my nerves are just bad. but im tall so im a giraffe and a cougar so im a gi-ougar.

Le wants me to kick her ass

Dori is an awesome nose blower

i cnt blow my nose

and Le's nose is leaking

youll notice there's not much in here about Frankie because she deserted us for that boi and sleep! no bueno.

hey do me a favor, if you read my blog shoot me a text i wanta know who reads this. if you dnt hav my number hit me up on facebook or something

"i can hear everything i have musical ears" well can you hear dog whistles and this FUCK OFF!

ugh cussing. oh well, oh f'in well!

No comments: