Thursday, September 18, 2008

the shyt niggas say

so im sitting at spence-n-lloyd's right with a whole damn house full of niggas so i felt obliged to let yall know what the hell real dudes talk about. obviously the orginal convo stopped when i should up here's a list of the topic:
-the sophisticated ladies-esp the one with tha dookdook! you gottsa do the "oo" for the imagery of the big booty
-the way the dude on the super d's flyer has a suit the same color as the words
-the hoes at vandy "put her number in my phone"
-the infamous Adam, their roommate, with his back hair and chest hair perm. apparemtly he is part warewolf
-"damn that nigga 8'11 he's almost 9 feet tall," lloyd "DUH!," all
-homegirl that tried ta kill herself at state "she shoulda jumped on somethin harder ol i wanta die soft lookin ass"
-so apparently vince young tried ta commit suicide, idk..."he shoulda done it"
-and of course niggas and relationships
im sayin tho, thi s is real nigga talk. its really very honest, quite hilarious, and of course 100% nigga-ish!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok so yes....real random how I came upon ur blogsite lol (lookd on pag, directed myself to site), but....jus wantd 2 throw a lil comment on ur blogspot sayn tht I likd this 1, and 2 give a lil feedbck about tha "typical" conversations niggas hav. quite funny how u arranged tha whole ordeal. I like it a lot because their converstions really are....how do I say this in the simpliest terms....dumb!!! (glad u pickd up on tht) lmao and I agree w/ u, they're also real. So I'm concluding my comment to say I enjoyd reading most of ur blogs but this 1 was super funny, any nicely put. Job well dun miss thang.
Holla!

Anonymous said...

'"homegirl that tried ta kill herself at state "she shoulda jumped on somethin harder ol i wanta die soft lookin ass"'

L-M-A-Motherfuckin O