Saturday, September 20, 2008

multitasking for real!


so im having a convo with dori (right the face said it best!) and we're just chatting away about the infamous mr. monotony. its so funny to me because me and him are so close. but it has me all of blushing to hear her cute little descriptions of why she likes him. so of course we all notice ppl for different reasons, but who woulda thought it was his SHOES! like what a dammit is that! (fyi "dammit" is short for "dammit adorable" which are just cute little moments) but as im explaining how cool he is, down to earth, and easy to talk to im also talking to Le. she's riding home from Chi-town with a photographer who is actually a relationship counselor! (echo counselor-counselor-counselor!) and she sends me a text and all it says is dnt lower your standards. the guy told her this and it was so fitting for the convo we were having. dori and i are so shallowly discussing how hott our little crushes are but honestly take a look at the individual you call yourself liking, crushing, stalking (idk how yall get down lol) but is he really up to par? are you dropping the bar so he can look more appealing. i must say, honestly, i think he's a above my normal standards. causing me to really geet out of my comfort zone and put myself out more. i think if it were a negative change my stubbornness would have called it to my attention. i used to have a thing for bad boiz, boiz with tatts and dreds, thugs but he'e such a good guy, focused, clean cut, no tatts, and he loves muzik, old skool rap, and even though he's a Nas fan and im die hard Jay-Z i think with a solid mixed cd ill convert him. my parents would love him! (lol) back to you dori, he's a good guy, trust me. i will say that just from knowing him he does like forward girls. now if thats too much of a stretch pull out, admire from a far, and keep your heart neatly tucked away. it hink though that good relationships require both of you to step outside your established box. -interjection, im sorry, im also getting my hair twisted right now ad she sneezed all on the side of my face!!! i wanta gag! and im really trying to figure out if the light in this junt keeping blinking or im trippin there they go again! (moment of silence) ...aight im back...- coincidentally im also having a chat with frankie! and of course "Saxy" has blown her day as usual. but with one swift convo, a few key words, and their off too Rusans for sushi and margaritas. it is rather amusing to me the power we allow our guys to have. and i really wonder if they even know what they do to us?! one word and we're crushed! one word and we're high! cracked out high! and what do we give them...????(im actually asking kuz i really wanta know. do you smile when we call, show all your friends, and then quickly wipe away the smile and put on your bored voice so we dnt know how ecited we just were, ya well we do!) im doing ALL of this AND watching Why Did I Get Married. needless to say, im just bubbling with love advice, emotions, and words. so that movie just went off and im now lisening to 112, the kiing of male love songs, writing this to the world, a gift. so here ya go...


p.s. georgia is beating arizona! YAYY!!!! i love football!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVED IT!!!!
And I do SLICK feel the standards may be lowering from what I know of how he used to be but the woman in me still has that hope that maybe he has or will change and be better but yeah...it's sooo far-fetched, so yeah I may do a little tucking but, I may also try this forward thing and AT LEAST get to know him for myself and then see if may be he's go better in the friend box than the boo box...

I really heart this whole, sharing feelings things, sometimes a new perspective makes things sooo different...

And sorry about the side of your face...I hope she aint got anthrax...

And P.S.- You ARE doing the most! Facebooking, texting 3 people, watching football, a movie, and BLOGGING...I think you may just be Wonderwoman

I ♥ you Maya